If you don't have an elite wide receiver, there are plenty of capable pass catchers with great Week 13 matchups. Be sure to check out my weekly waiver wire article if you are in need of a new player at the position.
You should target players who have a good chance to score a touchdown and get a lot of looks from their respective quarterbacks, when considering who to start at wide receiver.
Here are some of my favorite players in this week's rankings:
Michael Thomas leads the NFL with 104 catches and 1,242 yards. The New Orleans Saints star has had at least 10 catches in six games this year. He has also scored touchdowns in five of his 11 games and has gone for more than 100 receiving yards in seven games.
Thomas should erupt once again in Week 13 against the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons are allowing the third-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers. Thomas went off for 13 catches for 152 yards in his last matchup against Atlanta. Expect another huge day from the best wide receiver in football this season.
Green Bay Packers star Davante Adams is another elite talent with a great matchup in Week 13. The Packers are set to face a New York Giants defense allowing the second-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers.
Adams had a 118-yard performance in Week 10 and scored his first touchdown of the season in Week 12. I'm expecting Aaron Rodgers to rip up the Giants defense as he rebounds from a poor Week 12 showing. Adams should be on the receiving end of at least one score against the Giants.
Julio Jones is a bit banged up and the Atlanta Falcons have a Week 13 matchup against the New Orleans Saints. That leaves the door open for Calvin Ridley to have a big day. Ridley has scored in back-to-back games entering this NFC South clash. The Saints are allowing the ninth-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers. Ridley is my No. 8 option this week and should be started in all leagues.
I see Tyler Boyd benefiting most from the Cincinnati Bengals' return to quarterback Andy Dalton in Week 13. Boyd was having a solid start to the season in Week 1 through Week 8, before Dalton was benched for backup Ryan Finley. Boyd had 101 yards and a score last week with Finley playing quarterback, but his familiarity with Dalton should result in more consistency down the stretch. The Bengals face the New York Jets in Week 13. The Jets are tied for allowing the third-most touchdowns and are allowing the eighth-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers. Boyd is my No. 10 option for Week 13, landing as a WR1/WR2 based on your league's size.
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker is on pace for the best season of his career, despite his team's poor record. Parker has 695 yards and four scores on 46 catches through 11 games. He has already tied his career-high in touchdowns and needs 12 catches and 50 yards to surpass his best career totals in other categories. He could do that in Week 13 against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles are allowing the fourth-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers. Parker is my No. 18 option this week, landing in WR2 territory.
If you are looking for a deep sleeper in Week 13, take a stab at Allen Lazard. The Green Bay Packers have a spectacular matchup against the New York Giants. I'm expecting Aaron Rodgers to throw for at least 300 yards and three scores in this NFC clash. Someone other than Davante Adams will be productive if Rodgers reaches those marks. Lazard is my No. 38 wide receiver for Week 13.
Week 13 fantasy football wide receiver rankings
1. Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints at ATL
2. Davante Adams, Green Bay Packers at NYG
3. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at JAX
4. Stefon Diggs, Minnesota Vikings at SEA
5. Tyler Lockett, Seattle Seahawks vs. MIN
6. Chris Godwin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at JAX
7. Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs vs. OAK
8. Calvin Ridley, Atlanta Falcons vs. NO
9. D.J. Moore, Carolina Panthers vs. WAS
10. Tyler Boyd, Cincinnati Bengals vs. NYJ
12. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons vs. NO
13. D.J. Chark, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. TB
15. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams at ARI
16. D.K. Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks vs. MIN
18. DeVante Parker, Miami Dolphins vs. PHI
20. Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers at DEN
21. Jarvis Landry, Cleveland Browns at PIT
23. Robert Woods, Los Angeles Rams at ARI
25. Dede Westbrook, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. TB
26. Jamison Crowder, New York Jets at CIN
27. Marquise Brown, Baltimore Ravens vs. SF
28. Michael Gallup, Dallas Cowboys vs. BUF
30. Sterling Shepard, New York Giants vs. GB
31. Christian Kirk, Arizona Cardinals vs. LAR
33. Kenny Golladay, Detroit Lions vs. CHI
34. Mecole Hardman, Kansas City Chiefs vs. OAK
35. Sammy Watkins, Kansas City Chiefs vs. OAK
36. Darius Slayton, New York Giants vs. GB
38. Allen Lazard, Green Bay Packers at NYG
39. A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans at IND
40. Deebo Samuel, San Francisco 49ers at BAL
41. James Washington, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. CLE
42. Zach Pascal, Indianapolis Colts vs. TEN
43. Terry McLaurin, Washington Redskins at CAR
44. Will Fuller, Houston Texans vs. NE
45. Brandin Cooks, Los Angeles Chargers at DEN
46. Cole Beasley, Buffalo Bills at DAL
47. Robby Anderson, New York Jets at CIN
48. Emmanuel Sanders, San Francisco 49ers at BAL
49. Randall Cobb, Dallas Cowboys vs. BUF
50. Curtis Samuel, Carolina Panthers vs. WAS