March 30 (UPI) -- Britain's Prince Charles, who said last week he tested positive for the coronavirus disease, has been released from self-isolation, royal officials said Monday.
The 71-year-old heir to the British throne self-isolated for seven days in compliance with government and medical guidelines. Charles said he'd experienced "mild symptoms" before he tested positive last Tuesday.
Prince Charles left self isolation after an assessment from his doctor, Clarence House said. His wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, will continue to self-isolate until the end of this week because it's possible she could still develop symptoms. She tested negative last week.
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who also tested positive last week, is still in quarantine at 10 Downing Street.
"I've been working from home and continuing to lead the government's response to coronavirus," Johnson tweeted Monday. "Stay at home ... and save lives."