On Friday it was revealed that the 28-year-old Facebook CEO topped Glassdoor's list of the highest-rated chief executives officers with a 99 percent rating -- a 14 percent jump from last year's rank according to Mashable.
Glassdoor's annual list bases its ranks on anonymous reviews by employees.
"[Facebook is] an open community from Zuck on down. Mutual trust companywide and sense of community and drive, instilled by our CEO, who we all truly respect," a reviewer wrote.
Glassdoor's top 10 CEO's also included:
- Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe, SAP (99%)
- Dominic Barton, McKinsey & Co. (97%)
- Jim Turley, Ernst & Young (96%)
- John E. Schlifske, Northwestern Mutual (96%)
- Frank D’Souza, Cognizant Technology Solutions (96%)
- Joe Tucci, EMC (96%)
- Paul E. Jacobs, Qualcomm (95%)
- Richard K. Davis, U.S. Bank (95%)
- Pierre Nanterme, Accenture (95%)
This isn't the first time Facebook topped a Glassdoor list. In December the company announced the social media giant was the #1 Best Place To Work in 2013. Here's a video of employees telling you why.