The fire broke out in a house in the village of Bykov-Otrog in the Saratov region, RIA Novosti reported.
"As a result of smoke inhalation, three girls born in 2003, 2009 and 2011 died. The girl born in 2000 was taken to the city hospital," the regional Emergencies Center said.
Information about the girls' parents was not given and the cause of the fire was not reported.
However, negligence, careless smoking and reluctance to comply with fire safety rules are the most common causes of house fires in Russia, RIA Novosti. The number of house fires has risen dramatically since the fall of the Soviet Union.
Man behind Doritos Locos Tacos passed away on Thanksgiving
Kate Moss Playboy shoot is classic Playboy, classic Kate