Last night, U.S. cyclist Lance Armstrong told Oprah Winfrey all his previous statements in regards to doping were "one big lie."
During the 90-minute-long interview, that many say was flat out boring, Armstrong explained the details of his long-standing relationship with doping, and why he did it. But before the cyclist and the host engaged in the long evaluation, Oprah asked him 6 'Yes or No' questions that sum up the entire interview.
The questions, all answered 'yes' except for the last one, were:
1. Did you ever take banned substances to enhance your cycling performance?
2. Was one of those banned substances EPO?
3. Did you ever blood dope or used blood transfusion to enhance your cycling performance?
4. Did you ever use any other banned substances like Testosterone, Cortisone and Human Growth Hormone?
5. In all seven of your 'Tour de France' victories did you ever take banned substances or blood dope?
6. In your opinion was it humanly possible to win the 'Tour de France' without doping seven times in a row?