Oct. 17 (UPI) -- Fire officials in Arizona say a man who was attempting to burn spiders under his mobile home sparked a fire on Sunday night.
Tucson fire responded to a report of smoke and flames coming from a mobile home where a man had been using a propane torch to clear spider webs from underneath his property.
Firefighters found a mobile home on fire and discovered an elderly woman who had been carried out of the burning home by her son and neighbors and sustained minor injuries.
It took multiple units including 23 firefighters eleven minutes to extinguish the blaze and no other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation, but fire officials believe the blaze was a result of the propane torch.
Fire officials said open flame burning is not permitted inside Tucson's city limits.