SEOUL, Oct. 12 (UPI) -- A Burger King worker in South Korea was recorded using kitchen gloves to attempt to dispose of a Samsung phone that exploded inside the store.
The video, posted to YouTube by user jinhee Kim, shows the female Burger King employee attempting to remove the smoking Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from a table inside the eatery while wearing large kitchen gloves.
The gloves make it difficult for the employee to get a grip on the phone, which falls to the floor.
The employee is able to pick up the phone after several seconds of trying and carry it out of the restaurant.
Production of the Galaxy Note 7 was shut down and the phones were subject to an international recall after numerous incidents were reported of batteries exploding and catching fire, including an incident aboard a Southwest Airlines plane in Kentucky.