NEW YORK, Feb. 12 (UPI) -- Models featured in Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit edition dropped by "Late Show" in New York to read a Top 10 list on the air.
"Questions on the Application to Become a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model" was read on Monday's edition of the program.
It went as follows:
10. Emily DiDonato: How naked do you see yourself in five years?
9. Nina Agdal: Have you dated Charlie Sheen?
8. Ariel Meredith: Are you willing to kiss a tubby guy for a Super Bowl commercial?
7. Chrissy Teigen: Can you provide your own beach towel?
6. Hannah Davis: Will you keep your mouth shut if we lose a couple of girls to shark attacks?
5. Alyssa Miller: Please list your three most recent employers' measurements.
4. Julie Henderson: Have you ever used any pose-enhancing drugs?
3. Genevieve Morton: Are you willing to visit the elderly at his late-night talk show?
2. Katherine Webb: How would Brent Musberger describe you?
1. Kate Upton: Where's the strangest place you've found sand?
|Additional TV Stories|
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 20 (UPI) --A huge tornado cut a devastating path in suburban Oklahoma City Monday, slamming schools, a hospital, businesses and homes, and killing at least 51 people.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 20 (UPI) --Sweden's Saab is upgrading its bid for Brazil's FX-2 jet fighter purchase plan, even as it weighs challenges from rivals Boeing and France's Dassault.
PAINESVILLE, Ohio, May 20 (UPI) --Police in Ohio said they arrested a man charged with child endangerment for allegedly allowing his 9-year-old daughter to drive a car, which she crashed.