The Republican politician has been in the news this week because of speculation he is considering running for president next year.
In his honor, Letterman read "Ways the Country Would Be Different if Chris Christie Were President" on Tuesday night's show. It went as follows --
10. Al-Qaida taunts America with "Yo president's so fat" jokes.
9. Goodbye White House vegetable garden.
8. Cabinet will now have a secretary of cake.
7. New state: Fatassachussetts.
6. Congress does whatever he wants, 'cause fat guys are, like, super-strong when they freak out.
5. Presidential retreat moved from Camp David to Hershey Park.
4. Taxpayers would have to pay for the President's second seat on Air Force One.
3. New national anthem: the "Chili's Baby Back Ribs" song.
2. Instead of Iraq, we'd invade IHOP.
1. Scandal when president is caught in Oval Office with Betty Crocker and Sara Lee.