LOS ANGELES, Feb. 14 (UPI) -- Sports Illustrated's 50th anniversary swimsuit cover features three iconic models posing topless in tiny bikini bottoms.
Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen grace the cover of the magazine as "the present." Tyra Banks, Hiedi Klum, Kate Upton and "the biggest rookie class in history" are featured on the inside of the spread as "the past" and "the future."
In typical SI fashion, the cover girls weren't aware that they'd be featured together on the cover until Tuesday, but neither of them seemed to mind.
“We really honestly liked each other,” Teigen said, according to Sports Illustrated via NY Daily News. “Of course you are going to hear that from anybody who does a group shot, but this time it’s true. The connection was natural and the mood was fun.”
Both Teigen and Agdal had posed for the sports glossy before and been dubbed "rookie of the year" in 2010 and 2012 respectively. Aldridge -- a Victoria’s Secret Angel -- made her debut for the magazine in the landmark cover, making her the first "rookie" to grace the cover since Klum in 1998.
[NY Daily News] [SI]
- Chrissy Teigen gets photobombed by Neil Patrick Harris
- Michelle Obama celebrates 50th with 500 guests including Beyonce, Blue Ivy
- Ashley Olsen dating 'Moneyball' director Bennett Miller
- Lil' Kim pregnant with first child
- Amber Heard takes Johnny Depp to '3 Days to Kill' premiere
- Kelly Rowland celebrates 33rd birthday with Beyonce and Solange