(UPI) -- As if determined to prove that they've kept their split amicable, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr walked arm-in-arm with their 2-year-old son Flynn to their New York City apartment Saturday.
Afterwards, the soon-to-be exes visited a Manhattan restaurant.
Bloom, 36, and Kerr, 30, previously announced the end to their two-year marriage and six-year relationship, saying they would still love each other "as family."
"They have been amicably separated for the past few months. After six years together, they have recently decided to formalize their separation," the couple's reps said in a joint statement on Friday. "Despite this being the end of their marriage, they love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family."
Bloom and Kerr's behavior echoed his remarks from earlier in the weekend, when a TMZ photographer asked if he and his estranged wife would remain friends.
"We're not friends, we're family," Bloom replied.
- Janelle Monae rocks 'Dance Apocalyptic,' 'Electric Lady' on 'SNL' [VIDEOS]
- James Taylor starts national anthem with 'America the Beautiful' in World Series mix up
- Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult eyed for sci-fi love story 'Equals'
- Octavia Spencer to take Angela Lansbury's role in 'Murder, She Wrote' reboot
- Tori Spelling says she and Dean McDermott have money problems