Kim Zolciak is pregnant for the fifth time, just nine months after giving birth to Kash, her son with Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann, inTouch reported Wednesday.
“Kim and Kroy are so excited to be pregnant again,” a source told the magazine. “She’s been trying to keep it quiet -- she didn’t realize she’s showing as much as she is.”
Kim has daughters Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 11, from two previous relationships. She has two sons, Kroy Jagger, 2, and Kash, with Biermann.
There's no work yet on the child's sex, but the 35-year-old mom-to-be and her husband both want another daughter, an insider told US Weekly.
"Kim loves being pregnant," a source said. "She really wants a little girl."
"Brielle and Ariana are older now, and Kroy wants a girl of his own," the source said.
Zolciak currently stars in her own reality show, "Don't Be Tardy," on Bravo.
- Carrie Underwood to perform tribute for Oklahoma tornado victims at CMT Awards
- Lady Gaga's acrylic fingernail sold for $12K at auction:
- John Travolta crashes Georgia wedding
- Kate Winslet expecting third child with Ned Rocknroll
- Britney Spears makes surprise appearance at niece's dance recital in Louisiana
- Lil' Kim's unrecognizable face triggers plastic surgery rumors at Hot 97's Summer Jam