MC10 has designed a tattoo-like electronic sensor that attaches to the body like a "second skin" and monitors health.
The microchip has epidermal electronics that can detect the temperature and hydration level of the wearer.
Mashable reports the MC10 sensor was conceived for sports physicians as the thin material that its made of can withstand activities like sweating, showering and swimming.
The tiny circuits stay on the skin for two weeks until they're naturally exfoliated.
- Ivanka Trump stalker aprehended in Florida after he followed her there
- Meet the newest member of the Kardashian-Odom family
- Lady Gaga recovers from surgery in a 24-karat gold Wheelchair
- Student took neighbor's $20K to school
- Gwyneth Paltrow confesses nobody in her house eats carbs in new cookbook
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad criticized for hugging Hugo Chavez's mother