Kelsie Elise Frick is awesome and she knows it.
The 23-year-old student decided to let everyone know it too by altering the phonetic spelling of her name to: 'Kelsie Elise Frickin' Awesome' during her Graduation Commencement ceremony from Grand Valley State University on Dec. 8.
The result of her prank was an otherwise-boring graduation ceremony turned literally awesome, and a video that went viral.
Congratulations Kelsie Elise, you truly are Frick-in' awesome!
- WATCH: James Franco and Seth Rogen hide from Mayan apocalyse in bunker, launch trailer of 'This is the End'
- WATCH: 'One Direction' perform at the 'X Factor' finale
- Man flies 1 million miles in a year, has a reality show coming up in February
- 8-year-old girl caught stealing neighbors' packages [VIDEO]
- Is Selena Gomez going on tour with Taylor Swift? [VIDEO]
- Taylor Swift took Harry Styles to get new tattoo [PHOTOS]