ISLAMABAD, June 30 (UPI) -- Pakistani security forces launched a ground offensive on Monday against militants in the North Waziristan area, killing at least 15 militants in Miranshah.
Since the campaign began on June 15, the army said 376 militants have been killed and 61 suspected militant hideouts destroyed.
- Pakistani attacks on militants displace over 450,000
- Pakistan's airstrikes aim to 'finish off' militants 'once and for all,' says defense minister
- 10 militants killed in suspected U.S. drone strike along Afghanistan-Pakistan border
- Pakistan launches reprisal air strikes against Taliban 'hideouts' after airport attacked
- Taliban launches second attack near Karachi airport