BERLIN, Nov. 17 (UPI) -- New evidence indicates a neo-Nazi terror cell in Germany may have been planning to attack politicians, including two members of parliament, investigators said.
Officials investigating the Zwickau cell said they uncovered what could be a target list containing names and addresses of 88 people, including at least two members of parliament, the Bundestag, and representatives of Turkish and Muslim organizations, Der Speigel reported Wednesday.
Members of the cell are suspected in at least 10 deaths and several bank robberies carried out over a number of years. Four people, including three members of the cell, are in custody.
Investigators so far haven't determined whether the list was potential targets or was a delineation of political opponents, Der Speigel said.
Jerzy Montag, a Green Party member of parliament, said he had a "dreadful feeling" after learning his name and address were on the list.
"The fact that the known members of the terror cell have been deactivated does not mean that this is over," Montag said. "If someone can think this up, then there could also be others."
He said he was convinced "there are more right-wing extremists in Germany who have the ability to carry out similar acts."