Clinton, former President Bill Clinton and their daughter, Chelsea, sat down with Jimmy Kimmel Saturday for a panel discussion at a Clinton Global Initiative event in Tempe, Ariz., when a young woman asked Hillary if she would run.
"Ms. Clinton, if you don't represent women in politics in America as future president, then who will?"
"I am very much concerned about the direction of our country and it's not just who runs for office but what they do when they get there and how we work together and particularly empower young people," Clinton responded, before Kimmel pressed, "She wants an answer."
"Let me say this, give me your name and number," she told the woman.
“I appreciate the sentiment. I’m obviously thinking about all kinds of decisions," Clinton added.
[THR, Washington Post]— Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) March 23, 2014Advertisement
- Zoe Kravitz describes surprise Ashton Kutcher appearance at her home
- Shailene Woodley talks sunbathing her vagina and other beauty secrets
- Clinton jokes about possible memoir titles: 'Scrunchie Chronicle'
- Poll says Clinton tough enough for a crisis, more so than Obama
- Poll: Clinton has double-digit Iowa leads over possible GOP candidates