LAS VEGAS, April 24 (UPI) -- Another patron of the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas has fallen ill during a meal, the restaurant owner said.
"Dr. John" Basso told KLAS-TV that a female patron was "doing everything society tells you not to do" when she fell ill and paramedics carted her away.
Basso said the woman was eating high-calorie food, drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes when she collapsed in the restaurant known for its 6,000 calorie "Triple Bypass Burger."
Other fatty foods served up by the grill include a four-patty quadruple "bypass burger" with the option of adding 20 strips of bacon.
In February a man eating the Triple Bypass Burger suffered a heart attack and was taken out of the restaurant on a stretcher.
At the time, the Heart Attack Grill was offering free food to people weighing more than 350 pounds with the tongue-in-cheek explanation that doctors say "continually cycling body weight up and down is one of the very worst things a person can do to themselves."