More and more services are making its way over to the Greater Boston Area. We recently had Postmates, Drizly, GrubHub, and many more. Now we can add DoorDash, the West Coast delivery startup to the list.
They recently launched in Boston in mid-September but added Cambridge to their service following announcement today, according to BetaBoston.
There's a TON of other services that do same thing, but "the company says it is different from anything else on the market because it delivers from restaurants that don't offer their own delivery services", reports BetaBoston.
Isn't that the point?
Here's some of the features
* Choose from hundreds of restaurants
* Order and pay straight from your iPhone
* Customize your orders the way you want it
* Real-time updates on the status of your order
* Have it delivered on-demand or preschedule a time that fits your schedule
* 24/7 customer support accessible by phone or email
Some of the cool places you'll finally be able to get delivered from: Figs, Roxy's Grilled Cheese, Freshii, JJ Foley's, Trattoria Newbury, and Anna's Tacquera. That's just to name a few. The possibilities are almost endless.