J.K. Dobbins and Mike Davis also are among my favorite starts this week at the running back position.
Monitor the status for each of your players' games this week as the coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the NFL schedule and player availability. This week's schedule also features games on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, so remember to check your lineup for player updates.
Check out my article on the players with the easiest and hardest playoff schedules for an idea of who to start -- and who to avoid -- this postseason.
Here are some of my favorite players in this week's rankings:
Derrick Henry of the Tennessee Titans has a shot to single handedly carry your fantasy football team to a championship. Henry has rushed for at least 100 yards in three of his last four games. He also ran for a season-high 215 yards in Week 14.
I have Henry as my top running back once again in Week 15. Henry and the Titans host the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
The Lions have allowed the most fantasy points per game to running backs. Henry should go off for at least 150 rushing yards in this matchup.
Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb is my No. 2 option for Week 15. Chubb has scored in four of his last five games. He has also gained at least 100 yards from scrimmage in five consecutive games.
I expect Chubb to have a monster performance in Week 15, when the Browns face the New York Giants. The Giants have allowed the 10th-most fantasy points per game to running backs.
The Los Angeles Rams have set rookie running back Cam Akers loose and it's paying off for fantasy football team owners. Akers exploded for 171 rushing yards and 23 receiving yards in Week 14.
I expect Akers to get another 25 touches in Week 15 when the Rams host the New York Jets. The Jets have been average at defending the run, but I expect the Rams offensive line to dominate this home game.
Akers is my No. 6 option and can be plugged into your RB1 slot.
The Packers have allowed the fourth-most fantasy points per game to running backs. Davis should provide a lot of value as a runner and pass-catcher if he gets another spot-start in the absence of McCaffrey, who is dealing with a thigh injury.
While Cam Akers has gotten his shot as the Rams' workhorse, fellow rookie J.K. Dobbins is still splitting carries in the Baltimore Ravens backfield.
Dobbins has looked explosive in a somewhat limited role and should break through at some point. I would use Dobbins as an RB2 this week in a matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Jaguars have allowed the third-most rushing yards and fifth-most fantasy points per game to running backs.
Dobbins has scored in three consecutive games. He also has had at least 11 touches in six of his last seven appearances. I expect Dobbins to get at least 15 touches when the Ravens host the Jaguars on Sunday in Baltimore. He is my No. 13 option.
Week 15 fantasy football running back rankings
1. Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans vs. DET
2. Nick Chubb, Cleveland Browns at NYG
3. Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints vs. KC
4. Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers vs. CAR
5. David Montgomery, Chicago Bears at MIN
6. Cam Akers, Los Angeles Rams vs. NYJ
7. James Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars at BAL
8. Dalvin Cook, Minnesota Vikings vs. CHI
9. D'Andre Swift, Detroit Lions at TEN
10. Chris Carson, Seattle Seahawks at WAS
11. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts vs. HOU
12. Mike Davis, Carolina Panthers at GB
13. J.K. Dobbins, Baltimore Ravens vs. JAX
15. Kenyan Drake, Arizona Cardinals vs. PHI
17. Wayne Gallman, New York Giants vs. CLE
18. Kareem Hunt, Cleveland Browns at NYG
20. Raheem Mostert, San Francisco 49ers at DAL
22. Gus Edwards, Baltimore Ravens vs. JAX
23. Jeff Wilson, Jr., San Francisco 49ers at DAL
25. J.D. McKissic, Washington Football Team vs. SEA
28. Damien Harris, New England Patriots at MIA
30. Zack Moss, Buffalo Bills at DEN