Hunter Henry, Dalton Schultz, Mike Gesicki, Darren Waller and Jimmy Graham round out my Top 10 options at the position. Robert Tonyan of the Green Bay Packers and Drew Sample of the Cincinnati Bengals are among my favorite sleepers this week.
Check out my weekly waiver wire article for more great options for your fantasy football team's tight end slot in Week 4.
Here are some of my favorite players in this week's Top 20 rankings:
Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews has ranked just outside of the Top 10 fantasy football tight ends so far this season. Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has also had a slow start to his 2020 campaign.
I expect both players to rebound in Week 4 when the Ravens face a Washington Football Team defense that is tied for allowing the fifth-most fantasy points to tight ends this season. Andrews hasn't reached the end zone since Week 1. I expect the Ravens tight end to have at least six catches for 60 yards and a score in Week 4.
Dallas Cowboys tight end Dalton Schultz should be a great sleeper play this week. Schultz had 88 yards and a score in Week 2. He went for four catches for 48 yards in Week 3.
I expect another TE1 performance from Schultz in Week 4 when the Cowboys face a Cleveland Browns defense that has allowed the fourth-most fantasy points to tight ends.
Schultz is my No. 7 option at the position.
Green Bay Packers tight end Robert Tonyan is a great streaming option this week and lands at No. 11 in my rankings. Tonyan has scored a touchdown in each of his last two games.
He should have another productive outing in Week 4 when the Packers host an Atlanta Falcons team that has allowed the second-most fantasy points to tight ends this season.
Drew Sample of the Cincinnati Bengals is my No. 14 tight end for Week 4. Sample is a boom-or-bust play this week, as he has just one game this season with more than one catch, but I think he has a great chance to score.
The Bengals also face a Jacksonville Jaguars defense that has allowed the third-most fantasy points to tight ends. I expect Sample to post low-end TE1 fantasy numbers this week in leagues with at least 14 teams.
Week 4 fantasy football tight end rankings
1. Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens at WAS
2. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs vs. NE
3. George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers vs. PHI
4. Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles at SF
5. Tyler Higbee, Los Angeles Rams vs. NYG
6. Hunter Henry, Los Angeles Chargers at TB
7. Dalton Schultz, Dallas Cowboys vs. CLE
8. Mike Gesicki, Miami Dolphins vs. SEA
9. Darren Waller, Las Vegas Raiders vs. BUF
10. Jimmy Graham, Chicago Bears vs. IND
11. Robert Tonyan, Green Bay Packers vs. ATL
12. T.J. Hockenson, Detroit Lions vs. NO
13. Mo Alie-Cox, Indianapolis Colts at CHI
14. Drew Sample, Cincinnati Bengals vs. JAX
16. Logan Thomas, Washington Football Team vs. BAL
17. Hayden Hurst, Atlanta Falcons at GB
20. Austin Hooper, Cleveland Browns at DAL