You should target players who have a good chance to score a touchdown and get a lot of looks from their respective quarterbacks when considering who to start at wide receiver.
Here are some of my favorite players in this week's rankings:
Davante Adams was the top-scoring fantasy football wide receiver in Week 1 and is my No. 1 wide receiver entering Week 2. The Green Bay Packers face the Detroit Lions on Sunday after the Lions allowed 201 yards and two touchdowns to Chicago Bears wide receivers in Week 1.
Adams scored twice in Week 1 and also scored in his lone matchup against the Lions in 2019. He should produce like an elite option once again in Week 2.
DeAndre Hopkins tied Davante Adams with an NFL-high 14 catches in Week 1. I expect the Arizona Cardinals wide receiver to have an even better game in Week 2 against the Washington Football Team. Hopkins is my No. 2 wide receiver in Week 2 in this tasty matchup.
Chicago Bears target Allen Robinson is my No. 5 wide receiver in Week 2. Robinson had five catches for 74 yards in Week 1 against the Detroit Lions, but should have more production Sunday against the New York Giants. The Giants allowed 199 yards and three touchdowns to Pittsburgh Steelers wide receivers in Week 1. Robinson is a high-end WR1 this week.
Indianapolis Colts veteran T.Y. Hilton had just four catches for 53 yards in a Week 1 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars. He should rebound in Week 2 when he faces a Minnesota Vikings defense that just allowed 315 yards and four scores to Green Bay Packers wide receivers.
Hilton is my No. 17 wide receiver this week. He has a great shot to haul in more than six catches for at least 80 yards and could provide WR1 value if he gets into the end zone.
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown is my No. 18 option this week and lands in WR2 territory in most leagues. Brown had six grabs for 101 yards in Week 1 against the Cleveland Browns. He should have another solid showing in Week 2 against the Houston Texans who allowed three passing scores in Week 1.
Darius Slayton was one of the best sleeper players in Week 1, when the New York Giants wide receiver went off for nine catches for 102 yards and two touchdowns against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Keep the second-year playmaker in your lineup in Week 2.
I have Slayton as my No. 23 option as he enters a Week 2 clash against the Chicago Bears.
Week 2 fantasy football wide receiver rankings
1. Davante Adams, Green Bay Packers vs. DET
2. DeAndre Hopkins, Arizona Cardinals vs. WAS
3. Adam Thielen, Minnesota Vikings at IND
4. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons at DAL
5. Allen Robinson, Chicago Bears vs. NYG
6. Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs at LAC
7. JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. DEN
8. Amari Cooper, Dallas Cowboys vs. ATL
9. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. CAR
10. Terry McLaurin, Washington Football Team at ARI
11. D.J. Chark, Jacksonville Jaguars at TEN
13. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams at PHI
14. Calvin Ridley, Atlanta Falcons at DAL
15. Robert Woods, Los Angeles Rams at PHI
16. D.J. Moore, Carolina Panthers at TB
17. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts vs. MIN
18. Marquise Brown, Baltimore Ravens at HOU
19. Odell Beckham Jr., Cleveland Browns vs. CIN
22. Will Fuller, Houston Texans vs. BAL
23. Darius Slayton, New York Giants at CHI
25. Tyler Lockett, Seattle Seahawks vs. NE
26. Tyler Boyd, Cincinnati Bengals at CLE
27. Courtland Sutton, Denver Broncos at PIT
31. Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers vs. KC
32. CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys vs. ATL
33. Preston Williams, Miami Dolphins vs. BUF
34. Henry Ruggs III, Las Vegas Raiders vs. NO
35. Jerry Jeudy, Denver Broncos at PIT
36. Michael Gallup, Dallas Cowboys vs. ATL
37. Sterling Shepard, New York Giants at CHI
38. Christian Kirk, Arizona Cardinals vs. WAS
39. Brandon Aiyuk, San Francisco 49ers at NYJ
40. Mike Williams, Los Angeles Chargers vs. KC
41. Scotty Miller, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. CAR
42. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Green Bay Packers vs. DET
43. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings at IND
44. John Brown, Buffalo Bills at MIA
45. Mecole Hardman, Kansas City Chiefs at LAC
46. Diontae Johnson, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. DEN
47. DeVante Parker, Miami Dolphins vs. BUF
48. Brandin Cooks, Houston Texans vs. BAL
49. Russell Gage, Atlanta Falcons at DAL
50. Parris Campbell, Indianapolis Colts vs. MIN