Dec. 3 (UPI) -- We have reached the first week of the fantasy football playoffs in most leagues. Your roster should be pretty solidified at this point, but you might have some tough starting lineup decisions based on Week 14 matchups. There are several star wide receivers with tough matchups to start the playoffs, but don't get cute: start your elite players in most cases.
You should target players who have a good chance to score a touchdown and get a lot of looks from their respective quarterbacks, when considering who to start at wide receiver.
Here are some of my favorite players in this week's rankings:
Green Bay Packers standout Davante Adams is heating up at the perfect time. Adams has scored in each of his last two games and reached the end zone twice in Week 13. The Packers star is my No. 1 wide receiver for Week 14 as he takes on the Washington Redskins, a defense tied for allowing the seventh-most touchdowns to wide receivers this season. Adams should be highly involved in this game, which the Packers should win.
Carolina Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore is my No. 7 option for Week 14. Moore has also scored in back-to-back games entering a Week 14 matchup against the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons are allowing the eighth-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers. Moore is a WR1 this week, regardless of league size.
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs is my No. 8 option for Week 14. Diggs only had 25 yards in Week 13, but should rebound in a big way against the Detroit Lions, a defense that has allowed the fourth-most receiving yards to wide receivers. Diggs remains a WR1 until further notice. Don't take him out of your lineup.
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker has been anything but dependable throughout his career, but it appears he has turned it around this season. Parker set career highs for touchdowns and receiving yards for a season in Week 13. He went off for seven catches for 159 yards and two scores in the Dolphins' third win of the season. I expect Parker to keep trending up in Week 14 against the New York Jets, a unit allowing the ninth-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers. Parker is my No. 13 option this week and is a solid WR2 play entering the fantasy football playoffs.
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery hasn't had many weeks with WR1 status, but he could reach that level of production in Week 14. I have Jeffery ranked as my No. 14 option, landing in low-end WR1/high-end WR2 territory. Jeffery scored his fourth touchdown of the season and had a season-high 137 yards on nine catches in Week 13. This week he faces a New York Giants secondary that is allowing the second-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers.
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard is a risky play in the fantasy football playoffs, but you could do worse if you are desperate at the position. Shepard had three catches for 40 yards and scored his second touchdown of the season in Week 13. He should have another productive outing in Week 14 against the Philadelphia Eagles, who were just torched by Ryan Fitzpatrick, DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins. The Eagles are allowing the third-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers. Shepard is my No. 25 option this week, landing in low-end WR2/high-end WR3 territory.
Week 14 fantasy football wide receiver rankings
1. Davante Adams, Green Bay Packers vs. WAS
2. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans vs. DEN
3. Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints vs. SF
4. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots vs. KC
5. Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs at NE
6. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons vs. CAR
7. D.J. Moore, Carolina Panthers at ATL
8. Stefon Diggs, Minnesota Vikings vs. DET
9. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. IND
10. Robert Woods, Los Angeles Rams vs. SEA
11. Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers at JAX
12. Chris Godwin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. IND
13. DeVante Parker, Miami Dolphins at NYJ
14. Alshon Jeffery, Philadelphia Eagles vs. NYG
18. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams vs. SEA
19. Kenny Golladay, Detroit Lions at MIN
21. Calvin Ridley, Atlanta Falcons vs. CAR
23. Jarvis Landry, Cleveland Browns vs. CIN
25. Sterling Shepard, New York Giants at PHI
27. Will Fuller, Houston Texans vs. DEN
28. D.K. Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks at LAR
29. Robby Anderson, New York Jets vs. MIA
30. Marvin Jones, Detroit Lions at MIN
31. James Washington, Pittsburgh Steelers at ARI
32. Zach Pascal, Indianapolis Colts at TB
33. D.J. Chark, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. LAC
34. Deebo Samuel, San Francisco 49ers at NO
35. Curtis Samuel, Carolina Panthers at ATL
36. Mike Williams, Los Angeles Chargers at JAX
37. Cole Beasley, Buffalo Bills vs. BAL
38. Jamison Crowder, New York Jets vs. MIA
39. Michael Gallup, Dallas Cowboys at CHI
40. Dede Westbrook, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. LAC
41. Darius Slayton, New York Giants at PHI
43. A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans at OAK
44. Anthony Miller, Chicago Bears vs. DAL
45. Emmanuel Sanders, San Francisco 49ers at NO
46. Terry McLaurin, Washington Redskins at GB
47. Randall Cobb, Dallas Cowboys at CHI
49. Marquise Brown, Baltimore Ravens at BUF
50. Christian Kirk, Arizona Cardinals vs. PIT