If you don't have an elite option, there are plenty of capable pass-catchers with great Week 4 matchups. Check out my Week 4 add/drops article if you are in need of a new player at the position.
You should target players who have a good chance to score a touchdown and get a lot of looks from their respective quarterbacks, when considering who to start at wide receiver.
Week 3 included more breakout performances and injuries impacting the position. Make sure to monitor the injury status of your players when determining who to put in your lineup.
Here are some of my favorite players in this week's rankings:
Dallas Cowboys star Amari Cooper is my top wide receiver for Week 4. Cooper has been an elite WR1 this season and shows no signs of slowing down. The Cowboys pass-catcher went off for 88 yards and two scores in Week 3 and has scored in every game. This week, Cooper faces a New Orleans Saints secondary that has allowed the third-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers. Keep him in your lineup for the rest of the season, regardless of his matchup.
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard is my No. 13 option at the position this week. Shepard looked great in Week 3 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, logging 100 yards and a score on seven receptions from new quarterback Daniel Jones. He is a WR2 for me in Week 2 with a matchup against the Washington Redskins, who have allowed a league-high eight touchdowns and the second-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers.
Parris Campbell is a big sleeper for me this week. The Indianapolis Colts wide receiver comes in at No. 42 in my rankings. Campbell could be a sneaky play if you are weak at wide receiver. The rookie should see more targets if Colts star wide receiver T.Y. Hilton misses the game due to a quad injury. Campbell is a deep league WR3 for me in a matchup against the Oakland Raiders, a unit allowing the fifth-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers through three weeks.
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Preston Williams is another rookie pass-catcher I have my eye on entering Week 4. Williams is also one of my top waiver wire pickups. While the Dolphins offense has been anything but explosive in 2019, Williams has managed to produce surprising numbers. He has 155 yards and a score on 11 catches this season and looks to have a better rapport with new starting quarterback Josh Rosen. Williams is facing the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 4. The Chargers rank in the middle of the pack for allowing fantasy points to wide receivers, but did just allow 351 yards and three scores from Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson in Week 3. The Dolphins will also likely be playing from behind here, increasing Williams' opportunities. Williams is a dart-throw WR3 in this matchup if you are desperate at the position.
Week 4 fantasy football wide receiver rankings
1. Amari Cooper, Dallas Cowboys at NO
2. Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers at MIA
3. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons vs. TEN
4. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans vs. CAR
5. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams vs. TB
10. Marquise Brown, Baltimore Ravens vs. CLE
13. Sterling Shepard, New York Giants vs. WAS
14. Robert Woods, Los Angeles Rams vs. TB
17. Josh Gordon, New England Patriots at BUF
18. Kenny Golladay, Detroit Lions vs. KC
19. Chris Godwin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at LAR
22. Tyrell Williams, Oakland Raiders at IND
23. Demarcus Robinson, Kansas City Chiefs at DET
24. D.J. Moore, Carolina Panthers at HOU
25. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers at LAR
26. Calvin Ridley, Atlanta Falcons vs. TEN
27. Curtis Samuel, Carolina Panthers at HOU
28. Mecole Hardman, Kansas City Chiefs at DET
29. Christian Kirk, Arizona Cardinals vs. SEA
30. D.J. Chark, Jacksonville Jaguars at DEN
31. Marvin Jones, Detroit Lions vs. KC
32. D.K. Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks at ARI
33. Phillip Dorsett, New England Patriots at BUF
34. Stefon Diggs, Minnesota Vikings at CHI
36. Will Fuller, Houston Texans vs. CAR
39. Courtland Sutton, Denver Broncos vs. JAX
40. Paul Richardson, Washington Redskins at NYG
41. John Ross, Cincinnati Bengals at PIT
42. Parris Campbell, Indianapolis Colts vs. OAK
43. Preston Williams, Miami Dolphins vs. LAC
44. Randall Cobb, Dallas Cowboys at NO
46. Jarvis Landry, Cleveland Browns at BAL
47. Dede Westbrook, Jacksonville Jaguars at DEN
48. Cole Beasley, Buffalo Bills vs. NE
49. Trey Quinn, Washington Redskins at NYG
50. DeVante Parker, Miami Dolphins vs. LAC