Beckham is lobbying for a new contract and has yet to be medically cleared to return to the field, but ESPN's Josina Anderson, citing a source, reported that Beckham will be at OTAs on Monday.
A three-time Pro Bowl selection, the 25-year-old Beckham was limited to four games in 2017 before suffering a season-ending fractured ankle.
Without their best offensive player, the Giants slumped to a 3-13 record last season. New York's offense ranked 31st in the league in scoring at 15.4 points per game.
Beckham has 313 catches for 4,424 yards with 38 touchdowns in four seasons with the Giants. He was named the 2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year.
Set to play for $8.5 million on the fifth-year option of his rookie deal in 2018, Beckham is seeking a long-term contract extension.
Giants owner John Mara told the media last week there is no sense of urgency to sign Beckham to a new deal, but he expressed no doubt that it will happen.
"The contract will get done when it's supposed to get done," said Mara. "I think that is the [general manager] Dave Gettleman line. I think I'm going to adopt that. All spring, all summer, as long as it takes."