Oct. 16 (UPI) -- He has posted several videos in recent weeks detailing his progress. Now Tiger Woods has been cleared to resume full golf activity.
Woods' agent Mark Steinberg told ESPN and the Golf Channel that Woods met last week with the doctor who performed his fourth back operation.
"He got a nice report and is allowed to proceed," Steinberg told ESPN. "He can do as much as he needs to do. Tiger is going to take this very, very slowly. This is good, but he plans to do it the right way."
Woods had the operation on April 19.
Tiger posted a video on Oct. 7 showing off his full swing of a golf club. He posted some more footage on Sunday. In his most recent workout, he sported his token red polo shirt and black pants while crushing a ball with his driver.
"Making progress," Woods wrote for the social media caption. Woods posted another video of a drive on Oct. 10. His Oct. 7 shot was with an iron. He was cleared to start pitching in August.
"Tiger met with his doctor last week and got a good report saying he can proceed down the path to continue to hit golf balls with no restrictions," Steinberg told the Golf Channel. "He's going to take that news with enthusiasm but caution as well."
Woods, 41, hasn't played in a major championship in the last two years.
Steinberg told the Golf Channel that he didn't know if Tiger has played a round of golf yet, but he isn't experiencing swing-related pain.
The Hero World Challenge, a tournament hosted by Woods, is set for Nov. 30 in Albany, New Providence. The field for this year's tournament was announced on Oct. 3, but it did not include Woods. The next major tournament is the 2018 Masters Tournament, which is planned for April 5 at August National Golf Club.