Missouri (14-0, 1-0 Big 12) came in as the best-shooting team in the nation and lived up to the billing, hitting on 59.3 percent from the field, including a dozen 3-pointers.
The Tigers also won the battle of the boards with 38 rebounds to 20 for Oklahoma (10-3, 0-1). English led Missouri with nine rebounds.
Ricardo Ratliffe and Michael Dixon both scored 13 for the Tigers, who jumped out to a 7-0 lead and then went on a 10-2 run late in the first half after Oklahoma had cut the deficit to 20-16. Missouri led 43-25 at the intermission.
Andrew Fitzgerald led the Sooners with 18 points. Steven Pledger scored 11.
- COL BKB: Missouri 75, Old Dominion 68
- COL BKB: Missouri 78, Illinois 74
- COL BKB: Creighton 76, Drake 59
- COL BKB: Mich. St. 63, Wisconsin 60 (OT)
- COL BKB: Louisville 73, St. John's 58
- COL BKB: Florida 79, Alabama-Birmingham 61
- COL BKB: Kentucky 73, Ark.-Little Rock 51
- COL BKB: Fordham 60, Harvard 54
- COL BKB: Seton Hall 75, Connecticut 63
- COL BKB: Ohio State 71, Nebraska 40