CALGARY, Alberta, Feb. 28 (UPI) -- Jason Arnott scored twice Monday and the St. Louis Blues claimed a share of first place in the Central Division with a 3-1 victory over Calgary.
Jaroslav Halak turned aside 20-of-21 shots to earn the victory.
Curtis Glencross got the only goal for Calgary, which went 0-for-4 on a crucial homestand and remained three points out of a playoff spot in the Western Conference.
Miikka Kiprusoff made 21 saves for the Flames, who lost for the fifth time in six games overall.
- NHL: St Louis 3, Winnipeg 2 (OT)
- NHL: St. Louis 3, Nashville 2 (SO)
- NHL: Philadelphia 5, Calgary 4 (SO)
- NHL: Phoenix 4, Calgary 3 (SO)
- NHL: Edmonton 5, Winnipeg 3
- NHL: Colorado 4, Anaheim 1
- NHL: Nashville 2, Los Angeles 1
- NHL: New York Rangers 2, New Jersey 0
- Canucks get Pahlsson from Blue Jackets
- Nashville gets Kostitsyn from Montreal