EAST LANSING, Mich., Dec. 1 (UPI) -- Team officials said eight Michigan State football players were suspended Tuesday after a fight last month at a residence hall.
The school said the players are barred from all team-related activities. They include B.J. Cunningham, Mark Dell, Ashton Leggett, Chris L. Rucker, Fred Smith, Brynden Trawick, Ishmyl Johnson and Jamiihr Williams.
Glenn Winston and Roderick Jenrette were dismissed from the team last week in connection with the Nov. 22 disturbance on the East Lansing, Mich., campus.
Terry Denbow, MSU vice president for university affairs, told The Detroit News campus police were trying to identify an additional five suspects present at the incident.
Attorney Vanessa Moss Wilson of Southfield, Mich., told the newspaper her client, an alleged victim of an assault during the Rather Hall brawl, claims 15 to 20 MSU football players were involved in the alleged assaults.
The MSU Police Department says it has identified 10 suspects.