Nov. 3 (UPI) -- Lego announced it is teaming with Airbnb to offer a special stay in Denmark's Lego House attraction for a night of building.
The toy manufacturer and the accommodation-finding app announced a family of 2-4 people will be given the chance to spend the night building at the newly-opened attraction in Billund by answering an essay question: "If you and your family had an infinite supply of Lego bricks, what would you build?"
Lego said the winners will receive help from Lego Master Builder Jamie Berard to make the subject of their essay into a reality using the Lego House's 25 million bricks.
The company stressed the winning group will have to follow some "House Rules:"
● Play is mandatory!
● Adults are advised to wear Lego-proof slippers at all times.
● If there's anything you miss in your bedroom, feel free to build it yourself.
● The bed is so comfy, you might need a brick separator in the morning.
● If 25 million bricks aren't enough, a real Lego moulding machine is installed in the lobby.
● We know you're looking for that one rare brick, but please refrain from diving into the Lego pool.
● No night at the Lego house would be complete without BRICKfast in bed.
● State of the art home security: just throw some bricks on the floor before leaving!
"Airbnb is all about helping people find magical and unforgettable travel experiences. What could be more magical than having the brand new LEGO House all to yourselves for the night? This really is a dream come true for any family with a passion for LEGO and I doubt there will be much sleeping as there is so much to enjoy in this incredible space," said James McClure, Airbnb's general manager for the United Kingdom and Nordics.
The deadline to submit an essay is Nov. 16.