June 23 (UPI) -- DeMario Jackson reportedly won't return to ABC series Bachelor in Paradise
The 30-year-old reality star will turn down the opportunity to resume filming after being suspected of sexually assaulting fellow contestant Corinne Olympios on the show, according to CNN.
"[DeMario decided] it's not a good idea," a source said. "[He's] focusing on himself."
Us Weekly reported Jackson will take some "time away" from the spotlight.
"DeMario does not feel it is a good idea for him to go back on the show," an insider said. "What he went through was very difficult and he doesn't feel it is in his best interest to go back at this time."
Warner Bros. Television announced Tuesday that no evidence of "misconduct" was found during their investigation of the alleged assault. The company suspended filming this month after a producer raised concerns about Jackson and Olympios taking part in sexual acts in a pool while under the influence of alcohol.
"It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations," Jackson told People last week after Olympios said she was a "victim" in the situation.