LOS ANGELES, Oct. 7 (UPI) -- Keeping Up with the Kardashians has been put on hold following Kim Kardashian's highly-publicized robbery.
E! will halt production on the reality series indefinitely to focus on the 35-year-old reality star's "well-being" after Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
"Kim's well-being is our core focus now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume," a network spokesperson told Variety on Thursday.
Kardashian was at her hotel Sunday when two men gained access to her room and stole her cell phone and millions of dollars worth of jewelry. E! declined to reveal if cameras were rolling nearby at the time of the incident.
Sources told People that several of Kardashian's family members filmed earlier this week but that the mom-of-two did not. The reality star returned to Los Angeles from Paris on Thursday.
"She is not ready to film," an insider said. "Filming has been halted and won't resume until Kim is ready. There is no stress for Kim to resume filming. Everyone is understanding."
"Kim is still upset and things are not even close to being back to normal," a source previously told the magazine. "She has no plans to work in the near future. She just wants to stay home with her kids."
Kardashian and husband Kanye West share 3-year-old daughter North and 10-month-old son Saint West. The second half of Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 will premiere as planned Oct. 23.