Advertisement

Chrissy Teigen denies 'FABLife' feud with Tyra Banks

The model said she "would be the one off the show" if the feud rumors were true.

By Annie Martin
1/6
Chrissy Teigen denies 'FABLife' feud with Tyra Banks
Chrissy Teigen at the MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 30. The model denied a feud with Tyra Banks on Monday. File Photo by Jim Ruymen/UPI | License Photo

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 24 (UPI) -- Chrissy Teigen says she's not responsible for Tyra Banks' impending exit from FABLife.

The 29-year-old model shot down rumors of a feud with the 41-year-old television personality after some suggested she caused Banks to want to quit the daytime talk show.

Advertisement

"I dunno if you guys know how bosses work but if Tyra and I were fighting as hard as you're saying, I would be the one off the show," she wrote Monday on Twitter.

Banks, who created and co-hosted the series since its premiere in September, announced last week she will leave the program in December. The television personality said in a statement she will instead focus on her new cosmetics company and other ventures.

"I will however continue to support the growth and success of FABLife and greatly admire my fellow co-hosts and the talented production team behind the show," she qualified.

Teigen, Yahoo! Style editor-in-chief Joe Zee, interior designer Lauren Makk and YouTube star Leah Ashley are expected to continue on as co-hosts. The model also co-hosts Spike TV series Lip Sync Battle, and is expecting her first child with husband John Legend.

Advertisement

Latest Headlines

Advertisement
Advertisement

Follow Us

Advertisement