1 of 2 | Host of TLC Network's show "What Not to Wear," Clinton Kelly, smiles while signing copies of his new book, "Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, and Generally Be Better than Everyone Else," while at Macy's Department Store in Des Peres, Missouri on April 24, 2010. UPI/Bill Greenblatt. | License Photo
London and Kelly attempted to consolidate a decade's worth of sage advice into a list of 10 timeless guidelines on their show last Friday night. They went as follows --
10. "Keep the girls locked and loaded" by wearing the right-sized bra.
9. Dress your age.
8. Your clothes have to fit.
7. Dress for the job you want not the job you have.
6. Color, texture, pattern and shine create visual interest.
5. You don't have to show a lot of skin to be sexy.
4. Jeans are supposed to make your butt look good.
3. Mom does not equal frump.
2. You can show off your personality without looking crazy.
1. We're always right.