Letterman read "Ways President Obama Celebrated His Two-Year Anniversary in Office" on Thursday's edition of "Late Show with David Letterman."
The list went as follows:
10. Spelled "two years" on the South Lawn of the White House with cigarette butts.
9. Romantic dinner with his favorite teleprompter.
8. Loaded staffers on a party bus and drove to Pittsburgh.
7. Surprised (Vice President) Joe Biden with an open heart necklace from Kay Jewelers.
6. Watched Miss Arkansas and her dummies on Dave.
5. Went on one of those staged "I'm-a-regular-guy" burger runs.
4. Climbed into a hot bubble bath and read Snooki's book.
3. Pardoned Brett Favre.
2. Same way President (George W.) Bush celebrated two years in office: invaded Iraq.
1. Began his campaign to replace Regis (Philbin).