NEW YORK, Feb. 18 (UPI) -- Wednesday's edition of the U.S. chat show "Late Show with David Letterman" featured an Olympic-themed Top 10 list.
The satirical list was called "Surprising Facts About Curling" and went as follows:
10. Every year it's watched by dozens of people.
9. Consistently ranked the world's No. 1 broom-related sport.
8. It's a lot like hockey, minus the speed and excitement.
7. No No. 7 -- writer fell asleep while researching curling facts.
6. Not to be confused with Norwegian sport "Carling" where you push a guy named Carl across the ice.
5. Longest match ever: unknown, because no one ever stays till the end.
4. No No. 4 -- writer still asleep. Damn, curling is boring.
3. Mickey Rourke making film about washed-up curling legend who comes back for one last big curl.
2. Thing they slide down the ice is called "thing they slide down the ice."
1. No one cares.