PARIS, Sept. 13 (UPI) -- Amy Schumer and boyfriend Ben Hanisch came down with a nasty bout of food poisoning while in vacation in Paris -- leading to Schumer's brief hospitalization Monday.
Schumer chronicled the ordeal on her Instagram starting with a photo of her and Hanisch in bed with the caption, "Thanks for everything Paris! Except the food poisoning."
She also shared a series of photos of her lying on a hospital gurney saying, "No red flags with this girl."
"Trying to eat chicken broth post puke fest," she said in the caption.
Schumer is in the middle of a world tour and heads back to the States this week with a show in California on Thursday.