According to reports, the former hip-hop mogul and accompanying comedian both entered their plea during an arraignment Tuesday in a Los Angeles court. Both are accused of forcibly stealing Redden's camera in Beverly Hills during a September 2014 altercation.
During Tuesday's arraignment, Contact Music reported Judge Ronald Coen issued a warning toward Knight in response to his holding up a sign toward television cameras during an Oct. 13 hearing. The sign, meant to be a shout-out to his son, read "Happy B-day Legend."
"If he does it again, I will shackle his hands to a chair," Coen reportedly said.
Earlier this month, Coen ruled there was enough evidence to bring the case against the two celebrities to trial after a videotape from the alleged incident suggested violence was ordered against Redden last year. The video depicted Knight allegedly making threats toward the photographer after she snapped photos of his son.
"Why are you taking pictures of my [expletive] son?" Knight is heard saying in the video. "Get that [expletive] over here. Get her [expletive]," he is heard saying before the video went dark.
Redden testified she was physically attacked by an unidentified woman at Knight's request while Williams walked away with her camera.
"My head was going back and forth. My head hit a couple things," she said. "Katt Williams pulled my camera right off my shoulder."
This isn't the only criminal case of which the 50-year-old former CEO of Death Row Records is the defendant. Knight is also facing murder and attempted murder charges stemming from a fatal hit-and-run which took place in January. He pleaded not guilty in that case as well.
Both Knight and Williams are due back in court Nov. 30 for a pretrial hearing.