LOS ANGELES, June 10 (UPI) -- After a month-long hiatus from the microblogging platform, actor and musician Jaden Smith has restored his Twitter profile.
Will the self-proclaimed net-philosopher continue tweeting is other-worldly thoughts like crowd favorites, "That Moment When Peeing Feels So Good You Start Crying," or "Currently Going Through Customs Even Though I Was Born On This Planet,"?
The 16-year-old actor, who recently signed on for a role in the upcoming Netflix original series The Get Down, has yet to tweet something new since reopening his page Tuesday morning. His last tweet, posted on May 2 simply features a photo of loose wooden planks at a hardware store and reads "Bed # 3."
Here are some Jaden Smith tweets that have kids and adults alike scratching their heads:
1. Because prison is far more exciting than going outside, right?
When You Live Your Whole Life In A Prison Freedom Can Be So Dull.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) May 1, 2014
2. Wait, then where did he learn this?
School=Depression. Learning+Creation = Happiness. Happiness=Art.Art=Intelligence. Intelligence=Rebellion. And Rebellion Is Bad For The— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) March 3, 2014
System So They Put Us In School.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) March 3, 2014
3. Rhetorical or not, looks like Smith wanted some answers.
Look Around, What's Going On.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) December 12, 2014
4. Now that's a date.
Don't Worry Bae I'll Talk To You About SpaceTime Over FaceTime.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) December 16, 2014
5. At least he knows; but placing the I in quotes has some wondering if he is referring to Richard III's deconstruction of self: "I am a villain: yet I lie. I am not."
I Just Scrolled Through My Tweets And "I" Started Laughing.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) December 22, 2014
6. When Smith smells just right, he'll say so.
I Don't Smell Good, But I Don't Smell Bad You Feel Me.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) January 20, 2015
7. Well, he isn't wrong. Humans spend about a third of their lives asleep; the rest of the time, they are -- shockingly -- awake.
The More Time You Spend Awake The More Time You Spend Asleep.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) February 13, 2015
8. Maybe Smith actually doesn't sleep?
When You Party I'm On The Treadmill,When You Sleep I'm On The Treadmill, When I Tweet I'm On TheTreadmill. Remember This— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) March 12, 2015
9. If he doesn't sleep, at least he's a math wiz. (Refer to number 2.)
That Moment When You Can't Sleep Soo You Start Doing Math.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) April 6, 2015
10. When "The Dress" broke the Internet, Smith saw right through it.
There Is No Dress.— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) February 27, 2015