Advertisement

Charlie Sheen visits hospital over 'bad clams'

The former Two and a Half Men star was rushed to the hospital after eating seafood pasta for dinner.

By Kate Stanton
Charlie Sheen suffered a "severe case of food poisoning," his publicist said. File photo by Bill Greenblatt/UPI | <a href="/News_Photos/lp/fa0224dad263d0a0140ef4df539ddfc4/" target="_blank">License Photo</a>
Charlie Sheen suffered a "severe case of food poisoning," his publicist said. File photo by Bill Greenblatt/UPI | License Photo

LOS ANGELES, June 10 (UPI) -- Charlie Sheen was hospitalized with food poisoning Monday in Los Angeles.

Sheen's publicist, Jeff Ballard, told US Weekly that the 49-year-old actor had seafood pasta delivered pasta to his home.

Advertisement

Sheen started feeling sick a few hours later and went with paramedics to the hospital.

Ballard described Sheen's illness as an "severe case of food poisoning. But he said the former Two and a Half Star was hydrated by hospital staff and returned home "90 minutes later."

"It was clams, bad clams," Ballard added. "Nothing too exciting."

Latest Headlines

Advertisement
Advertisement

Follow Us

Advertisement