CHICAGO, Aug. 28 (UPI) -- In an apparent attempt to destroy the Internet, much of the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation and original Trek captain William Shatner posed for a selfie at Wizard World Comic Con in Chicago.
The space-aged selfie taken by LeVar Burton (Geordi La Forge) crams Starfleet alums Sir Patrick Stewart (Capt. Picard), Brent Spiner (Lt.Cmdr. Data), Jonathan Frakes (Cmdr. Riker), Gates McFadden (Dr. Crusher) and Marina Sirtis (Counselor Troi) on screen with Captain Kirk himself, who hosted a panel discussion with the former Enterprise crew.
No word on why Shatner looks so grumpy or who the bemused stranger in the background is.
True to Next Generation form, Lt.Cmdr. Worf was present, but shortchanged -- actor Michael Dorn is cut off from the selfie, with only the frame of his glasses visible.
- 2,100-foot turban weighing 100 lbs may be the world's largest
- Watch Russian couple saves prairie dog too fat for its hole
- Dreamworks Dad is back with video game-inspired 'Action Movie Kid - Volume 2'
- Change.org petition seeks to ban 'traumatic' Life Alert commercials
- Redhead uses fake 'Ginger Discount Card' to save real money