NEW YORK, July 18 (UPI) -- New information has surfaced regarding Scott Disick's infamous breakup fight with girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian in June.
Earlier this month it was reported that Disick's drinking problem was putting a strain on the reality star's relationships with friends and family to the point the mother of his children threw him out of their summer rental home in The Hamptons.
New reports, unveiled by TMZ Friday, claim Disick got so intoxicated while partying at a Hamptons nightclub on June 22 that he was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning at Southampton Hospital. The 31-year-old businessman reportedly felt so ill, he told friends "he felt someone had drugged him."
The indecent reportedly took place after Kardashian kicked him out of their summer home. The reality star allegedly flew back to California with the couple's children Mason and Penelope after the incident.
Sources told Us Weekly that Disick "went through a dark place" after losing both his parents last year, but that he "is doing great now."
- Scott Disick's drinking caused relationship problems
- Kourtney Kardashian shows off baby bump in new bikini photo
- Kourtney Kardashian confirms pregnancy in KUWTK's Season 9 premiere
- Jason Biggs deletes, apologizes for 'insensitive' Malaysia Airlines tweet
- Tina Fey on Elaine Stritch: 'I loved her voice, her timing, her stories and her natural elegance'
- Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon spotted kissing after divorce filing