Lorde has done what most teenagers would never do -- pointed out her acne to 1.3 million followers on Twitter.
The 17-year-old Kiwi singing sensation took to social media on Sunday to criticize a Photoshopped snap of herself in concert -- and compared it to a photo that hadn't edited away her skin "flaws."
"I find this curious - two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real," Lorde tweeted from South America. "Remember flaws are ok :-)"
Lorde is always happy to prove that pop stars aren't perfect. Last February, she shared a photo of herself "in bed in paris with my acne cream on."
i find this curious - two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real. remember flaws are ok :-) pic.twitter.com/PuRhxt2u2O— Lorde (@lordemusic) March 31, 2014
- Steven Spielberg won $40 million in a 'Star Wars' bet with George Lucas
- Wil Wheaton defends nerds in heartwarming response to little girl
- Justin Bieber booed in Canada
- Benedict Cumberbatch interviews Malaysian Grand Prix winner Lewis Hamilton [VIDEO]
- Watch Mark Wahlberg get slimed at the Kids' Choice Awards