LOS ANGELES, Nov. 30 (UPI) -- Producer Aaron Spelling's Los Angeles libel suit against a former nurse who accused him of sexual harassment is about to expand.
The 82-year-old producer of TV hits including "Charlie's Angeles," "Beverly Hills 90210," "Charmed" and "7th Heaven" filed suit last week charging Charlene Richards threatened to go public with confidential information unless he paid her "an unspecified amount" of money to settle a sexual harassment claim.
Spelling's attorney Bert Fields told E! Online Tuesday the lawsuit would now be expanded after publication of a tabloid cover story headlined "Sex Scandal Rocks Hollywood."
The story details efforts by Richards' attorney, Don D. Sessions, to get the stars of Spelling shows to accuse the producer of misconduct. Jessica Biel, Alyssa Milano, Heather Locklear, Shannen Doherty, Farrah Fawcett and Linda Evans were all reportedly solicited by the attorney.
Fields charged Richards and Sessions with trying to shakedown the frail multimillionaire.
"Anyone who knows Aaron knows that he is the courtliest gentleman in the world who is incapable of that kind of conduct," Fields said.