MONTREAL, Sept. 20 (UPI) -- The New Montreal FilmFest has lost its only big movie because none of the stars of "Domino" could attend the premiere planned for Sunday.
A New Line spokesman said the film starring Keira Knightley had been given to the film festival by its Canadian distributors, but neither Knightley, Mickey Rourke or director Tony Scott could attend, Daily Variety reported Tuesday.
That leaves the festival scrambling for a film to close out the event Sunday, Variety said.
"Domino" is a fictionalized account of the life of the late bounty hunter Domino Harvey, the daughter of actor Laurence Harvey. Its commercial release is slated for Oct. 14.