William Lynn Parkinson (September 18, 1902 – October 26, 1959) was a United States federal judge.
Parkinson was born in Attica, Indiana. He read law in 1923. He was in private practice in Lafayette, Indiana from 1923 to 1937. He was a judge on the Tippecanoe Circuit Court, Indiana from 1937 to 1954.
Parkinson was a federal judge on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. Parkinson was nominated by President Dwight D. Eisenhower on August 2, 1954, to a new seat created by 68 Stat. 8. He was confirmed by the United States Senate on August 6, 1954, and received his commission the same day. Parkinson's service was terminated on September 9, 1957, due to appointment to another judicial position.