UPI en Español  |   UPI Asia  |   About UPI  |   My Account
Search:
Go

Topic: Manager Dusty Baker

Cincinnati Reds vs St. Louis Cardinals
Cincinnati Reds first base coach Billy Hatcher (R) jokes with manager Dusty Baker before a game against the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium,in St. Louis on August 11, 2009. UPI/Bill Greenblatt

Latest Headlines

Dusty Baker out as manager of the Cincinnati Reds
Dusty Baker, who guided the Cincinnati Reds to 187 wins over the last two seasons, was fired Friday by the National League team.
Zack Cozart and Xavier Paul both hit three-run homers Tuesday to lead the Cincinnati Reds to a 12-2 pounding of the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field.
Cincinnati Reds Manager Dusty Baker has agreed to a two-year extension after guiding them to a division crown, the team said Monday.
Reds lose Cueto to injury
The Cincinnati Reds dropped 19-game winner Johnny Cueto from their division series roster Wednesday, hours before he was to start against San Francisco.
Cincinnati Reds ace starter Johnny Cueto has a mildly strained oblique muscle and has been scratched from his next start, team said Tuesday.
Reds: Baker had 'mini-stroke,' is better
Cincinnati Reds Manager Dusty Baker said Tuesday he is "feeling much better" after suffering a mini-stroke while at a Chicago hospital last week.
Reds Manager Dusty Baker hospitalized
Cincinnati Reds Manager Dusty Baker has been hospitalized for an irregular heartbeat after missing Wednesday's game, a 6-5 win against the Chicago Cubs.
Joey Votto and Brandon Phillips drove in runs in the top of the ninth inning Wednesday, propelling Cincinnati to a 2-1 win over Milwaukee.
Baker given contract extension by Reds
Cincinnati Manager Dusty Baker was given a two-year contract extension after leading the Reds to their first playoff appearance in 15 seasons.
Reds' Cueto suspended after fight
Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto was suspended for seven games for his role in a bench-clearing fight between the Reds and St. Louis Cardinals.
view more
1 of 18
Obama visits Sandwich Shot in Washington, D.C.
View Caption
President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden order take-out lunch at Taylor Gourmet on Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington, D.C. on October 4, 2013. The reason he gave was they are starving and the establishment is giving a 10 percent discount to furloughed government workers as an indication of how ordinary Americans are looking out for one another. UPI/Pete Marovich/Pool