Jon Bon Jovi has a reputation for being a nice guy, but he had some harsh words for Justin Bieber in a recent interview with The Evening Standard.
The long-time Bon Jovi frontman said Monday that the 19-year-old pop star was disrespectful to fans when he was two hours late to a concert at London's O2 Arena in March. While Bieber blamed his tardiness on "technical issues," Bon Jovi wasn't buying the excuse.
“Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new," the 51-year-old rocker said in the interview.
Charles Ramsey, the Cleveland resident who was famously enjoying a Big Mac when he heard the cries of kidnapping victim Amanda Berry earlier this month, has been offered free burgers for life at more than a dozen area restaurants.
According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, AMP 150, Washington Place Bistro and Inn and Market Garden Brewery are just a few of the eateries in northeast Ohio offering Ramsey burgers on the hosue.
"We want to honor our local hero with local food," said Scott Kuhn, who runs several of the participating restaurants.
"He stopped his meal midway through to help those women. We're now making sure he has other opportunities to go out and fully enjoy his burger," Kuhn said.
“I heard screaming, I’m eating my McDonalds, I come outside and I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of the house,” Ramsey told reporters on May 6, the day he and neighbor Angel Cordero helped pry kidnapping victim Berry out of Arial Castro's house.
Michelle Obama may be hankering for a nice, long break from the scandal-ridden White House, according to a Boston Globe report.
Reports indicate that President Barack Obama and the first lady are considering a summer house in Farm Nick on Martha's Vineyard, Mass. Though the president will only visit occasionally, Michelle, Sascha and Malia could be up there for "an extended period."
Talk about over-share. Jesse James, Sandra Bullock's ex-husband and the motorcycle-riding television personality behind "Monster Garage," chopped off the tip of his pinky finger while working in his Austin, Texas, shop on Tuesday.
After the 44-year-old customizer rushed to the hospital, he shared gruesome photos of his injury on Instagram.
"OOOpps, Bad day at the office," James captioned one bloody image.
"Doesn't look like this little dude's gonna make it, Nice know'n you little buddy," he said in another photo showing the bloodless, severed tip of his finger.
While waiting for his surgery to begin, James called into TMZ to explain the accident.
"I was working in the shop and one of my gloves got caught in the machine ... it took my finger off," James explained.
"My wife and I were on the floor looking for the piece of finger so we could haul a** to the hospital," he added.
Matt Kemp, an Oklahoma City native, has joined other athletes who are donating money to Oklahoma tornado relief, after severe weather flattened communities and killed at least 24 people in the state on Monday.
The 28-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder first pledged $1,000 for every home run in a tweet on Tuesday.
I'm giving $1000 for tonight's HR and every HR until the All-Star break for the victims of my hometown in OKC. #PrayforOklahoma— Matt Kemp (@TheRealMattKemp) May 21, 2013
He also tweeted an extra message to the people of his hometown.
My love, support & connection 2 my hometown runs deep. Pls continue 2 pray & help OKC in any way that u can.Together we will #RebuildOKC— Matt Kemp (@TheRealMattKemp) May 22, 2013
An advertising agency based in Fargo, N.D., has sued the creators of a Cartoon Network show for stealing the work they created for the state's transportation department, WDAZ-TV reported Wednesday.
The lawsuit alleges that "Annoying Orange" creators Dane Boedigheimer and Spencer Grove, who are originally from North Dakota, saw the "Talking Orange" commercials that aired in the state from 2005 to 2009.
“They picked up, moved to California and started another version of it,” H2M attorney Jeff Landa said. “That’s essentially what our case is about.”
Boedigheimer said in 2011 that he had never seen the "Talking Orange" advertisements. He started "The Annoying Orange" as a YouTube show in 2009 before it hit the Cartoon Network under the title, "“The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange" in 2012.
Watch videos for both "Talking Orange" and "Annoying Orange" below:
We first learned that Halle Berry was three months pregnant with her second child back in April, and the proud mom has had her growing baby belly on display ever since.
Earlier this month, the "X-Men" star wore a tight white t-shirt to Revlon's Run-Walk for Women in Los Angeles. On Monday, photographers spotted her in a form-fitting gray dress to lunch with her fiance Olivier Martinez in Malibu, Calif.
Berry even donned a sleeveless, little black dress in Sherman Oaks on Tuesday.
"I feel fantastic. This [pregnancy] has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth," Berry told CNN in April.
"I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful," she said.
Berry's child is due this fall.
"Scared, but this little pup survived," the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office said in a Twitter photo of a small, black dog sitting atop rubble in the aftermath of the devastating tornado that wreaked havoc in Moore, Okla., on Monday.
The sheriff's department also said they had "no idea" why Susie would guard the dead body of a victim she had never met.
Mary Jane Hart, a convenience store cashier from Doniphan, Mo., sold herself a winning $1 million lottery ticket, KMOV in St. Louis reported Wednesday.
Hoping for the $600 million Powerball, Hart used the numbers of NASCAR drivers to fill out a ticket at the Harlan Pit Stop store where she works.
""I've always wanted to win a jackpot so that I could go to way more Nascar races than I go to, which is a lot," Hart told KDSK.
Despite her lotto success, Hart said she has no plans to quit her job. She will use her winnings to help her son and to visit Hawaii.
A man was killed when two attackers went after him in London on Wednesday, CNN reported.
The man was thought to be a British soldier. The two men beat him to death and dumped his body in the middle of a road in London.
British Prime Minister David Cameron called the incident a terrorist attack. A camera clip recorded by the attackers showed a man speaking in a London accent and holding a meat cleaver.
"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting until you leave us alone," one of the men said. "The only reasons we killed this man -- this is because Muslims are dying daily."
A cell phone video obtained by ITN showed a man wielding a cleaver. He apologized to a group of women for killing the man in London, but said that women in his country have to see the same thing.
Cameron tweeted his response.
We will never buckle to terror— David Cameron (@David_Cameron) May 22, 2013