In an on-air interview with a Seattle Fox station, it appeared that actor Morgan Freeman fell asleep.
But Freeman, 75, joked that he wasn't actually asleep -- only updating his Facebook page.
"Regarding my recent interview, I wasn't actually sleeping," he wrote on Facebook. "I'm a beta tester for Google Eyelids and I was merely taking the opportunity to update my Facebook page."
His Facebook fans got a good laugh, and he has gotten nearly 20,000 likes on the post. The station joked about it too, saying that anchor Bill Wixey's voice could have been the cause.
"We all know Bill's voice can lull you into sleep," wrote Brett Cihon, a producer for the show.
Freeman was on the show to promote his new film, "Now You See Me," which releases in theaters May 31.
See the full interview from Q13 Fox.
Brazil will host both Pope Francis and the FIFA World Cup in 2014, and the 2016 Olympic Games will be held in Rio de Janeiro, leading the government to invest in additional security.
The Brazilian government contracted iRobot to provide military iRobot 510 PackBot robots. For $7.2 million, Brazil will get about 30 PackBot 510 units, which usually cost about $100,000 to $200,000 each, along with services, spares, and associated equipment.
Over 5,000 camera-equipped, remote-controlled 510 PackBots have been deployed to Afghanistan, Iraq and Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant.
The 510 PackBots will be used during construction of the Olympic stadia to clear routes, and to ensure no explosives are planted ahead of the games.
The PackBot base model is weatherproof and can take a six-foot drop, even righting itself if it lands upside-down. It can be equipped with additional gadgets including high-definition cameras and bomb-defusing devices, and any number of sensors for detecting explosives or testing air samples.
Once the events are underway, the robots will presumably aid police and soldiers deployed to maintain security. Brazilian police will be equipped with facial-recognition camera glasses that can reportedly capture 400 facial images per second, according to CNET.
The country is reportedly spending $900 million on drones, helicopters and surveillance equipment ahead of the World Cup in an effort to make it "one of the most protected sports events in history."
Steve Nash is blocking his ex-wife's efforts to move to Los Angeles from Phoenix so he can afford child support, according to documents filed in court by Alejandra Amarilla Nash.
Alejandra Nash said she wants to move to LA so their three kids could be closer to their dad, the same reason the Laker star gave when he turned down playing for the New York Knicks.
According to TMZ, Alejandra Nash said her ex has told her to stay put in Phoenix, since a trade or forced retirement could force the family to move yet again.
But she's not buying his explanation: She thinks he is trying to avoid potential child support obligations imposed by an LA court, unlike the Arizona courts, which haven't forced him to pay anything.
A judge has issued a temporary restraining order, keeping her from moving to LA until their trial, which is scheduled for next week.
David Hasselhoff has just downsized -- last week, the "Baywatch" star bought himself a $1.95 million home, according to TMZ.
The mansion, which is in Calabasas, Calif., spans 5,767 square feet. It boasts five bedrooms, six full baths and has its own basketball court.
Hasselhoff just sold his Encino home for $3.795 million. Hasselhoff bought the home in 1991 -- the height of his fame -- and listed it in November 2012. That home had 8,947 square feet and more than an acre of surrounding land.
Click here to see the new Hoff pad's Redfin listing, complete with photo gallery.
Mariah Carey's dress popped open on live television as the singer was getting ready to sing on "Good Morning America" Friday.
While speaking to Lara Spencer about how she's "never up at this hour" the 43-year-old star all of a sudden confessed that "the back of [her] dress just popped."
Carey turned her back to the audience to show them what had happened and proceeded to hold up the front of her dress to prevent any potential "nip slips".
"I love you, Donatella, but it popped, darling," she joked as her aids helped her fix the dress.
The city of Detroit is facing $15 billion in debt, and emergency manager Kevyn Orr is considering whether the collection at Detroit Institute of Arts is a city asset that can be used to pay off city creditors.
The proposition has many people outraged, according to the Detroit Free Press. “There would be hue and cry the likes of which you’ve never heard,” said Ford Bell, president of the American Alliance of Museums in Washington, D.C.
The DIA’s masterpieces include some of the world’s most famous paintings by Pieter Bruegel the Elder, Henri Matisse and Vincent van Gogh. A list of 38 of the museum's greatest treasures, including van Gogh’s “Self-Portrait” and Matisse’s “The Window,” was valued at $2.5 billion.
Bill Nowling, spokesman for Orr, said the city has "no interest in selling art," but said creditors have already inquired about the collection. "These are people savvy enough to know where all the money for the City of Detroit is," he said.
Unlike most major civic museums, the city owns the DIA building and collection, while daily operations and fundraising are handled by a non-profit organization.
DIA Executive Vice President Annmarie Erickson said the museum has hired New York bankruptcy attorney Richard Levin to advise ways to protect the collection. “We are standing by our contention and belief that we hold the collection in trust for the public,” Erickson said. “And although to some it may seem to be an asset, we do not.”
“We have to look at everything on the table,” Nowling said of the controversial liquidation. "I’m a great lover of art and so is Kevyn, we’ve got a responsibility to rationalize all the assets of the city and find out what the worth is and what the city holds," he said.
Catherine Zeta-Jones was spotted out driving in New York Tuesday, having completely treatment for bipolar II disorder after she checked herself in last month for what her husband, actor Michael Douglas, called her "10,000 mile checkup."
Zeta-Jones first revealed her diagnosis and decision to seek treatment in 2011, and returned to a healthcare facility at the end of April.
"Catherine has proactively checked into a healthcare facility," her representative, Cece Yorke, said. "Previously Catherine has said that she is committed to periodic care in order to manage her health in an optimum manner."
Douglas praised his wife's progress from Cannes, where he is in town to promote his HBO film "Behind the Candelabra."
"She's doing a really good job," he said. "I can't wait to see her. I'm proud of her."
A&E announced Thursday that it will be cancelling long standing docu-series "Intervention" after the end of the current season.
The series has five more episodes to go (beginning on June 13) before the series finale. A&E said the upcoming shows will be the most "intense" and "gripping" stories yet, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The show's cancelation comes after A&E's new series "Duck Dynasty" broke the network's ratings record during its season finale in April.
Over the course of its 13 seasons, "Intervention" was nominated for an Emmy award for "Outstanding Reality Series" twice. The show won the award in 2009.
Tim Curry reportedly suffered a major stroke at his Los Angeles home, and is recovering following his collapse.
Curry, 67, rose to fame as Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the 1975 cult film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show," and maintained a successful career on stage and in film.
"Tim is doing great," Curry's Los Angeles agent Marcia Hurwitz told the Daily Mail.
Though he appears on stage and on screen less frequently in recent years, Curry is one of Britain's best-loved and most prolific voice actors. Hurwitz says his voice has not been impaired as a result of the stroke.
"He absolutely can speak and is recovering at this time and in great humour," she said.
After an acclaimed run in Monty Python's "Spamalot," Curry backed out of his scheduled run as The Player in "Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead," in 2011 citing ill health.
A 15-year-old boy from Utah was sent to juvenile detention after being questioned for the deaths of his two brothers.
ABC 4 reports the brother's mother called authorities Thursday after she found her 4-year-old son dead inside their home and she couldn't find her other two sons.
Officials later found the mother's 10-year-old son dead inside the home.
Davis County Sheriff Todd Richardson, said the wounds on the dead boys seemed to have come from a knife.
Richardson added that the 15-year-old brother had fled the house, but was caught by authorities shorty after midnight.
"He had some wounds," Richardson said.
After being aprehended by Layton police the teen was questioned and later sent to to a juvenile facility in Davis County.
According to Richardson, the teen acted alone and there are no others at large.