(UPI) -- Paulina Gretzky accidentally set a fire at a local bar after throwing away her cigarette butt Wednesday night.
The 24-year-old model was reportedly hanging out at The Tipsy Goat in Thousand Oaks, Calif. when she threw her cigarette into the bar's outdoor fire pit. As she turned away, her sweater slipped into the pit and caught fire.
Witnesses claim several bar patrons helped Gretzky rip off the sweater as onlookers stepped forward to extinguish the flames.
Gretzky was not injured during the incident, according to her rep.
This is not the first time the daughter of hockey legend Wayne Gretzky has gotten in trouble at The Tipsy Goat over the fire pit. She was reportedly once kicked out of the bar for dancing on top the very same pit.